Pluto TV, one the best free streaming services available to cord cutters, has added 20 new channels.
“Our vision to entertain the planet can only be realized by having the best content on television and we are tremendously excited to be adding such amazing content from these new partners which will enable us to create an even better viewing experience on Pluto TV,” said Ryan the Co-Founder and CEO of Pluto TV. “At Pluto TV, we are committed to connecting viewers with the TV they love, and with partners and content such as IGN, The Onion, Legendary Digital Networks, Newsy and World Poker Tour, we are making the Pluto TV experience better for our viewers every single day.”
As with all the other channels on Pluto TV the new channels are curated by experts. If you are looking to find something new or just want something running in the background, Pluto TV is one of your best options.
Here is a quick breakdown of everything that is coming to Pluto TV:
- AwesomenessTV — this is the top destination for Generation Z which will bring all the AWESOME to its own channel on the Pluto TV platform — from top dramas, behind the scenes docu-dramas, hilarious sketches and much more.
- Comedy Time Network — the market leader in the programming and distribution of comedy programming will be making its content available on Pluto TV. Pluto TV will have access to Comedy Time’s library of stand-up, comedy sketches and other comedy programming.
- Cracked — this is a four time Webby Award winning humor and entertainment site with over 15 million monthly unique visitors and a social reach of over six million users. Cracked finds incredible true stories and provides extremely well researched and mind expanding original ideas and wrap them in laugh out loud comedy. Cracked offers a unique perspective across all verticals from pop culture to history and science. Pluto TV will have access to Cracked’s growing library of video content that ranges from sketches to narrative, high production series, including the Webby award winning series, “After Hours.”
- DHX Media — this global leader in content for families and children will bring its classic children’s shows from its expansive library to the Pluto TV platform. Viewers will be able to see such well known and loved programs as Adventures of Paddington Bear, Inspector Gadget, Adventures of Super Mario Brothers, Heathcliff and many more. Pluto TV will be creating a new After School Cartoon channel to showcase this great content.
- EuroArts — the preeminent video production company of international opera, classical music concerts and ballet performances. Pluto TV will be one of the few platforms to be able to deliver this high-quality content to viewers.
- The Film Detective — this is a collection of over 3000 titles from classic feature films, and cult classics that will be available to curators at Pluto TV. The Film Detective catalogue ranges from classic westerns to favorite cartoons and lost classics.
- GarageMonkey — this full-throttle multi-platform network for automotive, motorcycle and motorsports enthusiasts will bring content from their community of popular influencers onto to the Pluto TV platform for this massive, hyper-passionate audience to enjoy.
- Glory Sports International — this is the world’s premiere kickboxing league, which is making available content from its archives, technique training series, and kickboxing events.
- IGN Entertainment — this is the leading Internet media and services provider focused on the video game and entertainment enthusiast markets. IGN’s mobile and desktop websites comprise several specialty sites or “channels,” each occupying a subdomain and covering a specific area of entertainment; including major video game platforms and other forms of entertainment such as TV, comic books and films. IGN will have its own channel on Pluto TV with digital content focused around industry-leading game, movie and TV show trailers and reviews, celebrity interviews and game and entertainment news.
- Just For Laughs — the world’s largest comedy event will be adding some of its premium stand-up content to Pluto TV’s Stand-Up channel. Just For Laughs features the biggest names in comedy from around the world with the offerings on Pluto TV to include such performers as Louis C.K., John Oliver, Nick Offerman and the late Joan Rivers.
- Language — curated by the most trusted voices in youth culture and lifestyle, Language is the definitive storytelling brand for millennials. It will take Pluto TV viewers to the front lines of music, street culture, fashion and more with unprecedented access. Curators such as SKEE TV showcase trends as they’re breaking through the lens of tastemaker DJ Skee.
- Legendary Digital Networks — this visionary network will be bringing two of its highly successful digital channels, Nerdist and Geek & Sundry, to Pluto TV. Pluto TV will share the larger focus of Legendary Digital Networks to foster engagement and participation of communities with the content they love.
- NatureVision — this is the all natural channel that lets nature speak for itself. There is nothing like this on TV today, and now it is coming to Pluto TV so all its viewers can turn their TVs, PCs, tablets and mobile phones into a window into nature.
- Network A — this global sports media property features original and curated video content around athletes, action and adventure. Network A brings viewers and fans closer to athletes through video featuring sports like skate, drift, snow, surf, moto, bike and ski.
- NewsmaxTV — the independent U.S. news organization will be providing a live stream of its 24/7 news on Pluto TV. This feed will deliver the latest news, expert views and live programming from favorite TV hosts and A-list guests.
- Newsy — this over-the-top video news service provides “news with a why” to a growing audience of engaged millennial viewers will be available as a 24/7 feed of the latest world and national news coverage across verticals including politics, entertainment, science and technology.
- NowThis — this short form media company will add its content to Pluto TV’s news channels. NowThis traditionally focused on creating content that can be easily seen and shared using social media so Pluto TV will be an expansion of the distribution strategy.
- The Onion — a premier comedy destination for satire that will bring Onion originals Edge, Mothershould, Onion News Network and Today Now to Pluto TV viewers. In addition, The Onion will mix in content from its sister brands, AV Club: pop culture obsessives writing for the pop culture obsessed, Clickhole: all web content deserves to go viral, and its latest property Starwipe: watching the stars, so you won’t have to.
- TYT Network — the TYT network, the leading online news show, has expanded its partnership with Pluto TV to bring a live feed to the platform.
- Wochit News — this news platform produces broadcast-quality video about breaking news or trending topics in real time. This dynamic, curated news will have its own 24/7 live channel.
- World Poker Tour — the premier name in internationally televised gaming, WPT will have a channel dedicated to global poker tournaments with millions of dollars of prize pools.