This week I was able to go hands-on with the new 2018 Roku Ultra and put it head to head with the 2017 Roku Ultra. Here is our full review with unboxing and a side by side user speed test that we posted on YouTube:
You can find the 2018 Roku Ultra on Amazon HERE.
About the Roku Ultra:
Roku is also rolling out an updated version of their Roku Ultra. Still just $99.99 but now packed with a JBL headphone and a new ability to pick the sound for your lost remote finder.
- Premium JBL headphones for private listening ($39.95 value)
- The ultimate in connectivity offering both Ethernet 10/100 and 802.11ac MIMO dual-band wireless
- Enhanced voice remote with TV power and volume buttons, headphone jack for private listening, and gaming buttons
- Lost remote finder button on the device now with SportsCenter’s DaDaDa from ESPN and HBO’s Game of Thrones theme song
- USB port for local media playback
- Dolby and DTS Digital Surround™ pass through over HDMI®
- Night listening mode
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.