Want to upgrade your Amazon Fire TV to control your TV’s power and volume? Right now you can get the new Fire TV remote that will do just that for $14.99. (A very limited time deal.)
About The New Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote With Power and Volume Controls:
- Compatible with Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, and Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen, Pendant Design). Not compatible with Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs.
- Now with power, volume, and mute buttons that let you control your TV, sound bar, and A/V receiver.
- Just press and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control content.
- Quickly skip to your favorite scenes with standard navigation and playback controls.
- Do more with Alexa—play music, view sports scores, check the weather, see live camera feeds, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Includes 2 AAA batteries.
Not compatible with Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs. If you own Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen) or Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), please use the 1st Gen Alexa Voice Remote. While the Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen) is compatible with many popular TVs, soundbars, and A/V receivers, it is not compatible with all brands or models.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!