Today Roku announced that they are bringing their 2019 versions of the Roku Express, Roku Premiere, and Roku Streaming Stick+ to Mexico and Colombia starting today. Roku says their streaming players will be available for sale at Best Buy, Chedraui, Coppel, Liverpool, Office Depot, Palacio de Hierro, Radio Shack, Sam’s Club, Sanborns, Sears, Walmart, and more.
Here are the Roku players coming to Mexico and Colombia:
- The Roku Express is getting a new smaller form but will still offer the same performance as the current Roku Express. Roku also says the new Roku Express uses less power, meaning you will be able to power it through the USB port on your TV to reduce cable clutter. (Some exceptions may apply but Roku says most TVs now will be able to power the new Roku Express through the USB Port.) This also means the new Roku Express will be more friendly on your budget as it will help lower your power bills.
- (Mexico) suggested price : $ 899 pesos
- (Colombia) suggested price: $ 159,000 pesos
- The new Roku Premiere delivers easy 4K & HDR streaming with a simple remote, at a very affordable price.
- (Mexico) Suggested price: $ 1,199 pesos
- (Colombia) suggested price: $ 199,000 pesos
Roku Streaming Stick +
- Offers a powerful, portable HD, 4K and HDR streaming with the long-range wireless and a Roku Voice Remote with TV controls.
- (Mexico) Suggested price: $ 1,499 pesos
- (Colombia) suggested price: $ 249,000 pesos
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.