TCL in an effort not to be underpriced by Amazon has cut the price of many of their TVs. Right now you can get the 2019 TCL 50″ 4K HDR Roku TV for just $299.99. Want something slightly cheaper? Right now you can also get the 43″ Roku TV 4K HDR TV for just $249.99. (This is a limited time sale that could end any day now.)
Want the TCL 6-Series Roku TV that we listed as the best TV under $1,000? Right now the 55″ TCL 6-Series Roku TV 4K HDR is on sale starting at just $549.99 down from $799.99. If you want something bigger you can get the 65″ version for $819.99 or the 75″ version for $1,599.99.
More about the 50″ Roku TV from TCL here:
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44. 1″ X 25. 7″ X 3. 2″, TV with stand: 44. 1″ X 28″ X 8″
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500, 000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2. 0 with HDCP 2. 2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!