Today Roku announced that the first 4K UHD Roku TV models are available for purchase today. There are three 4K UHD Insignia Roku TV™ models and they are available exclusively from BestBuy.com beginning today and in Best Buy stores nationwide early next month. As with all Roku TVs, the 4K UHD Insignia Roku TV models feature our award-winning Roku® operating system (Roku OS) that provides a simple smart TV experience with a personalized home screen and access to more than 3,000 streaming channels, including 10+ streaming channels that offer 4K UHD content.
The Roku 4K TV features include our 4K Spotlight Channel that provides instant access to a curated selection of 4K entertainment from a variety of streaming services in one place, helping you discover 4K content in just a few clicks of the remote. In addition, we have a 4K UHD category with more than 10 channels including Amazon Video, Netflix, PLEX, YouTube,
Other great features you’ll find on every Roku TV:
- An easy to navigate, customizable home screen that places streaming channels alongside your favorite TV entertainment choices, such as a game console, cable box or Blu-ray player.
- Access to the Roku Channel Store, which includes more than 3,000 available streaming channels with 300,000+ movies and TV episodes plus sports, music, news, fitness, and much more.
- Roku’s comprehensive and unbiased universal search feature helps you find availability and pricing for movies and TV shows across more than 25 top streaming channels. Search results are ordered with the least expensive (or free) results listed first.
- The Roku Feed enables you to follow entertainment you’re interested in and be notified when it becomes available to stream – and at what price.
- Roku TV can be controlled with the simple and intuitive remote control or through the free Roku mobile app for iOS and Android. In addition, you can cast video from Netflix and YouTube, as well as share personal video, photos and music, directly from a mobile device to the Roku TV.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.