Sling announced today that it’s expanding its free on-demand library to include three more channels – Reality by WE tv, AMC Presents and Rush by AMC. The content is available free of charge, with no Sling account required.
Here’s a quick description of each of the channels:
- Absolute Reality by WE tv: An essential offering for fans of reality TV, featuring WE tv’s extensive library of reality and lifestyle shows available on-demand
- AMC Presents: The AMC people know and love, plus select movies and shows available on-demand
- Rush by AMC: The ultimate choice for every daredevils, complete with more than 500 action, thriller and horror films on-demand, with new titles every month
Along with adding free content to the lineup, Sling is introducing two add-on new bundles – AMC+ for $7/month and WE tv+ for $6/month.
Here’s what you’ll get with the AMC+ bundle:
- AMC: Offers current seasons of hit series from AMC, Sundance TV and IFC including “Killing Eve,” “NOS4A2” and “The Walking Dead” – as well as bonus footage, sneak peeks of future episodes and exclusive behind-the-scenes features
- Shudder: An essential offering for fans of horror and suspense with the largest uncut selection of series and films, including original hit series “Creepshow” and acclaimed documentary “Horror Noire”
- Sundance Now: Offers a rich selection of original and exclusive series, featuring true crime, heart-stopping dramas and thrillers from around the world, including “Discovery of Witches,” “Riviera” and “Killing for Love”
- IFC Films Unlimited: A streaming channel featuring a broad collection of theatrically-released and award-winning titles from IFC Films, the leader in quality talent-driven independent film
- Linear Network: An ad-free linear channel with some of AMC’s best programming
And here’s what you’ll get with the WE tv+ bundle:
- Urban Movie Channel (UMC): The first subscription streaming service created for African American audiences, features a broad mix of original series, network TV shows, classic sitcoms and feature films
- WE tv: The top cable network for African American women and adults on Thursday and Friday nights, fueled by popular franchises including “Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition,” “Braxton Family Values” and “Growing Up Hip Hop”
- Linear Network: Includes an ad-free linear channel with some of WE tv’s top programs
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.