Sling TV unveiled today new single-stream and multi-stream services, Sling Orange and Sling Blue. Sling Orange now includes BBC America and is still priced at $20 per month. Sling Blue now features NBC, USA, Bravo, NBC Sports Network (NBCSN), Syfy, BBC America and costs $25 per month for new customers. In addition, Sling has introduced a multi-service discount that brings Sling Orange and Sling Blue together for $40 per month. Additional NBCUniversal networks are available in Sling Blues Extra packs, including E!, CNBC, MSNBC, Oxygen, Golf and NBCUniverso.
Consumers now have more than 100 channels to choose from as they customize their ideal television experience, said Roger Lynch, CEO, Sling TV. With our new multi-service option and NBC Universal programming, Sling is one of the few pay-TV options where value continues to improve.
Sling TV Pricing Updates
Introduced as a beta service in April, Sling TVs multi-stream service, now called Sling Blue, is now priced at $25 per month. Customers who signed up during the beta phase will receive the additional channels found in Sling Blue and their price will remain $20 per month with their current subscription.
The single-stream service, now called Sling Orange, remains priced at $20 per month.
Sling TV Programming Updates
Sling Orange and Sling Blue
- Sling Orange and Sling Blue core services now include BBC America.
- Sling Blue (multi-stream) is available to new customers for $25 per month and includes local NBC (for select markets), USA, Bravo, NBCSN and Syfy.
- Sling Blue customers will have access to live, local NBC broadcast stations in the following 10 markets: Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Hartford, Conn., Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego and Washington D.C. Access to on-demand programming will be available in a later update.
- Regional Sports Networks for select markets (Comcast SportsNet: California, Bay Area, Chicago and Mid-Atlantic) coming soon.
- Sling TV expects to add local content from NBC affiliates in the future on a market-by-market basis.
Sling Blue Extra Packs
Sling TV launched new networks across its Sling Blue Extras, each priced at $5 per month:
- Sports Extra (New Extra Pack) Golf Channel joins beIN Sports, Outside TV and Univision Deportes
- Lifestyle Plus Extra E!, Oxygen and Vibrant TV join VH1, Cooking Channel, DIY, FYI, WE tv and LMN
- World News Extra BBC World News, CNBC and MSNBC join HLN, euronews, France 24, News18, NDTV 24/7 and RT Network
- Best of Spanish TV NBCUniverso joins 24 other Spanish and bilingual channels
- All other Extras for Sling Blue remain unchanged
Sling Orange Extra Packs
Sling TV launched new networks across its Sling Orange Extras, each priced at $5 per month:
- Lifestyle Plus Extra Vibrant TV joins VH1, BET, Cooking Channel, DIY, FYI, WE tv and LMN
- World News Extra BBC World News joins HLN, euronews, France 24, News18, NDTV 24×7, Fusion and RT Network
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.