Today Sling TV announced that they are expanding their cloud DVR add-on to Google Chrome, Chromecast, XBOX One, Samsung Smart TVs, and LG Smart TVs.
“At Sling, we love TV, but we know it’s not always convenient to watch it live. Thankfully, Slingers can get their entertainment any way they like, whether it’s live, on-demand or recorded on their Cloud DVR. Today we’re giving you more choice and control over your Slinging experience by expanding our Cloud DVR to Chrome browser, Chromecast, Xbox One, LG Smart TVs and 2016 and 2017 models of Samsung Smart TVs, making DVR available on almost all of your devices.” Said Jimshade Chaudhari the Vice president of product management, Sling TV.
What you can expect from the Sling TV Cloud DVR:
• Watch anywhere, anytime – Record your favorite shows from your favorite devices and watch wherever you want with the freedom to pause, rewind or fast-forward your recorded content. When viewing a recording on FOX channels, if a recording is available from FOX on-demand, you will automatically be redirected to the on-demand content.
• No conflicts – Record multiple programs simultaneously, without any recording conflicts.
• Keep recordings for later – You won’t run in to expirations on your recordings, so you can keep them as long as you have Cloud DVR.
• Protect your recordings – Want to watch that epic sports play over and over or keep a favorite movie from being deleted? Simply choose “Protect” in the “Manage DVR” section, and the recording will stay on your DVR as long as you subscribe.
• DVR Folders – Access all your recordings from one series from a single folder to easily navigate between recorded episodes.
• Record from Franchise – Record a show or series from its franchise screen, with the ability to see episodes available on demand and set a recording for new episodes as they come out.
• Auto-managed storage – Sling will automatically manage the Cloud DVR space to make room for new recordings when capacity is full by deleting the oldest “watched” recording.
The Sling TV DVR is a $5 a month add-on that offers 50 hours of DVR storage.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.