Starting today, Sling TV will be celebrating happy hour by unlocking free primetime TV from 5pm to midnight every night. You can sign up for Sling TV for free, with no credit card required to watch the free content.
Sling developed Happy Hour Across America to bring back a sense of normalcy and shared experience through the tradition of primetime TV. As the COVID-19 crisis has unfolded, TV news consumption on Sling TV has increased 164%. But viewers have also leaned into TV as an evening escape, switching from news to entertainment programming around 6 p.m. ET and peaking at 10 p.m. ET across Sling TV’s services.
“Since we can’t serve you a beverage or basket of hot wings, we’re introducing a new kind of happy hour – TV ‘on the house’ every night,” said Warren Schlichting, group president, SLING TV. “Much like a real happy hour, TV is often a shared experience. So grab your favorite refreshment, tune in with your friends and family, and get those group chats ready.”
What to Watch during Sling’s Happy Hour Across America
- “Deadliest Catch” (Discovery) season 16 premiere – Tues., April 14
- “Marvel’s The Avengers” video on-demand – Tues., April 14
- “The Last O.G.” (TBS) season 3, episode 2 – Tues., April 14
- “Wonder Woman” video on-demand – Tues., April 14
- “Property Brothers: Forever Home” (HGTV) season 3 premiere – Wed., April 15
- “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” (Bravo) season 10 premiere – Wed., April 15
- “What We Do in the Shadows” (FX) season 2 premiere – Wed., April 15
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!