rey__bb_8_star_wars_the_force_awakens-HD-1600x900

Starz Is Just $0.50 a Month (Limited Time Offer)

You may want to check your email for a message from Starz. They recently sent out emails offering access to Starz for $0.50 a month for a limited time.

According to the email, this offer will run until “Power” Season 5 is released on Starz sometime mid-2018. Until then you will get full access to Starz including their original programming and all the content you would find with any Starz subscription.

You will also be able to access Starz on a wide range of devices including Roku, Apple TV, Android, and iOS.

This deal ends December 31, 2017, so don’t wait! Make sure to check your spam folder.

Did you get the email? Leave us a comment and let us know if the deal worked for you.

Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews.

Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.

12 Responses to Starz Is Just $0.50 a Month (Limited Time Offer)

702NOsaints December 25, 2017 at 9:18 am #

How do you get the email??

charles perry December 25, 2017 at 9:28 am #

I know I’m on the Email list and as it just so happens my subscription ends on Wednesday. If they send me one of these, I will definitely come back!!

Jair December 25, 2017 at 9:31 am #

I am interested in having the mail, I am a follower of Starz

whomeyeahme December 25, 2017 at 9:48 am #

Nothing in my inbox, so I did a google search trying to find the ‘Starz 50 cent deal’… got an article entitled 50 CENT SIGNS EIGHT-FIGURE DEAL WITH STARZ
    So, no luck for me… but somewhere a rapper is pretty happy.

charles perry December 25, 2017 at 7:14 pm #

Actually, the 50 cents deal is a direct tie-in to 50 Cent signing to do the next season of “Power”.

Dean G December 25, 2017 at 10:05 am #

It’s only going out to former customers Starz and I’ve read it is good until June at that price. So if you never subscribed or are still subscribed you won’t get the email.

analyzethis December 25, 2017 at 12:49 pm #

Starz has a lot of good movies and a couple of great series. You can’t go wrong for 50 cents.

Mike Thaler December 25, 2017 at 1:02 pm #

We had Starz via Comcast. Thus, Starz would not have our email since everything went thru our Comcast account.
    I would sign up if we could.

Mike Thaler December 25, 2017 at 3:38 pm #

Could someone post the email address for Starz (Starz email address) which you are to send your acceptance of said offer?

Darren Bratton December 25, 2017 at 10:28 pm #

I use it on Amazon, mainly cuz it has some old Sony/Columbia shows like The Jeffersons & Sanford & Son. They used to have Diff’rent Strokes & Good TImes but they dropped those and added Mad About You. They also have Magnum P.I. & The A-Team

Iphart December 26, 2017 at 2:35 am #

This is exactly what Starz and Showtime sub is worth.

Angie Arickx December 31, 2017 at 7:36 pm #