Did you miss out on Amazon’s Prime Day sale for services like Starz, Showtime, and CBS All Access? Good news you can still get half off many popular streaming services including Starz, Showtime, CBS All Access, PBS Living, and more. This deal is good for half off the 3 months of the service and full price thereafter. Also, these deals are only available through the Amazon Channels store.
Here is the full list of Amazon Channels sales for Prime Day:
- Starz – $4.49
- Showtime – $5.49
- CBS All Access (limited commercials plan) – $2.99
- Britbox – $3.49
- Noggin – $3.99
- Boomerang – $2.49
- NickHits – $3.99
- Shudder – $2.49
- Lifetime Movie Club – $1.99
- Sundance Now – $3.49
- MotorTrend On Demand – $2.49
- MTV Hits – $2.99
- PBS Living – $1.49
- PBS MasterPiece – $2.99
- PBS Kids – $2.49
*New subscribers only. This offer ends July 28th, 2019.
Here are a few other great deals:
- Roku Express: $24 down from $29.99
- Roku Stick: $34 down from $49.99
- Roku Stick+: $49 down from $59.99
- Roku Ultra: $69 down from $99.99
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!