The 2020 NFL season is now underway with week two kicking off with the Cincinnati Bengals vs. the Cleveland Browns on Thursday. You can watch that and every game this season on the Yahoo! Sports app, and the best part is it’s free. No matter what phone carrier you’re with, you can download the Yahoo! Sports app and stream Live, in-market and national games all season long.
Verizon-owned Yahoo! Sports has been streaming live NFL games for three years now. This year, the app got some exciting new updates including the “Watch Together” co-viewing feature that allows fans to tune into games with friends from all over for a more social viewing experience.
The app also launched Yahoo Sports PlayAR, an augmented reality experience that offers near real-time interaction with the ability to see graphical replays of key game plays using the NFL’s Next Gen Stats player tracking data.
“There’s an appetite for knowledge across sports, whether it be to understand how salary caps work or what goes into draft picks,” said Yahoo’s Geoff Reiss. “So giving fans the power to reconstruct plays, and being able to do that across a NFL Sunday, is kind of cool. And the cadence of a NFL game allows time for fans to dip into that as they’re hunkering down with football for a few hours.”
Watch these games on NFL Live through the Yahoo! Sports App:
- Thursday, Sept. 17 at 8:20pm ET: Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns on NFL Network
- Sunday, Sept. 20 at 8:20pm ET: New England Patriots at Seattle Seahawks on NBC
- Monday, Sept. 21 at 8:15pm ET: New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders on ESPN
Local Games – Localized for each market
Sunday, Sept. 20 at 1:00pm ET:
- New York Giants at Chicago Bears on CBS
- Los Angeles Rams at Philadelphia Eagles on FOX
- Atlanta Falcons at Dallas Cowboys on FOX
- Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on FOX
- San Francisco 49ers at New York Jets on FOX
- Denver Broncos at Pittsburgh Steelers on CBS
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans on CBS
- Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers on FOX
- Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins on CBS
- Minnesota Vikings at Indianapolis Colts on FOX
Sunday, Sept. 20 at 4:05pm ET:
- Washington Football Team at Arizona Cardinals on FOX
Sunday, Sept. 20 at 4:25pm ET:
- Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans on CBS
- Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers on CBS
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our live Q&A, weekly news recap, and more.
Follow us for more cord cutting news, tips, and reviews.
Plus, join our Tech Support Facebook Group for cord cutting support from our community.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get our weekly newsletter, the latest deals, and much more.
Tmera studied journalism at Utah State University where her career began as Senior News Writer for the campus publication. After a few stops along the way, her love of writing and media led her to Cord Cutters News where she reports on breaking headlines, device updates, programming highlights, and more. Before joining the CCN team, Tmera worked in broadcast news, freelance writing, and radio.