Live TV streaming service Vidgo cut its price to just $29.99 per month, down from a regular price of $39.99, back in March, making it one of the most affordable live streaming services available.
“$29.99 is the lowest cost streaming package out there that includes all of the ESPN, Disney, ABC, and Fox channels, as well as other great channels from A&E, Discovery, Viacom, NFL Network, and Hallmark,” said Shane Cannon, Vidgo’s President when the sale was announced. “Our $29.99 package contains 29 of the top 40 most watched channels, that is a tremendous entertainment value for only $1 per day!”
That deal for $10 off the monthly cost of Vidgo is set to expire on July 31, after being extended from its original expiration date of June 30, so if you’ve been thinking about giving the service a try, now is the time.
The app is available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, and Fire TV.
With a Vidgo subscription, you’ll get:
- A diverse content and channel offering
- The ability to stream on three simultaneous devices at home or on the go
- Social TV platform powered by Kiswe Mobile
- Live local channels in select markets from ABC, Fox, and My Network TV
- National content providers – ESPN, Disney, Freeform, FX, National Geographic, Fox, Discovery, A&E, and ViacomCBS
- Sports – ESPN, Fox Sports, NFL Network, PAC-12 Network, Stadium, and beIN Sports
- News – Fox News, Fox Business, Cheddar, participating ABC and Fox local station news
- Comprehensive college sports coverage in its basic package
- Access to full programming lineup at home or on the go
- Three simultaneous device streams, at home or on the go
Check out the Vidgo website for a full channel list and to start your subscription.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!