T-Mobile has announced its response to coronavirus and the increased need for reliable wireless service by giving all customers unlimited connectivity. All T-Mobile customers will have unlimited data for the next 60 days, along with an additional 20GB of mobile hotspot.
Here is the full T-Mobile plan.
- Starting now – ALL current T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers who have plans with data will have unlimited smartphone data for the next 60 days (excluding roaming).
- Providing T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers an additional 20GB of mobile hotspot / tethering service for the next 60 days – coming soon.
- Working with our Lifeline partners to provide customers extra free data up to 5GB of data per month over the next two months.
- Increasing the data allowance for free to schools and students using our EmpowerED digital learning programs to ensure each participant has access to at least 20GB of data per month for the next 60 days.
- Offering free international calling for ALL current T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers to Level 3 impacted countries.
- Supporting the FCC’s Keep Americans Connected Pledge focused on ensuring residential and small business customers with financial impacts do not lose service.
In addition, T-Mobile announced increased safety measures in stores and, like many other companies, has given employees the option to work from home when able.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our live Q&A, weekly news recap, and more.
Follow us for more cord cutting news, tips, and reviews.
Plus, join our Tech Support Facebook Group for cord cutting support from our community.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get our weekly newsletter, the latest deals, and much more.