In 2018 the TCL 6-Series Roku TV was our pick for the best TV under $1,000. Now TCL has released a new and improved 2019 6-Series Roku TV for sale starting at $599.99 on Amazon for the 55″ or $799.99 for the 65″ 6-Series.
You can find the 2019 6-Series Roku TVs on Amazon HERE.
About The TCL 6-Series Roku TV
In 2018, Cord Cutters News named the TCL 6-Series Roku TV as the best TV under $1,000. Now TCL has a fresh update to the 6-Series with improved Contrast Control Zone technology to drive individual zones of LED lights behind the TV’s LCD panel, this lighting technology allows each zone of the TV to be brighter or darker depending on the image that’s on the screen.
To help improve the sound, TCL added Dolby Atmos audio technology to the 6-Series Roku TV. TCL will also offer the 6-Series with a bezel-less FullView look and Auto Game Mode to offer the best gaming experience.
- QLED color technology delivers better brightness and wide color volume to provide exceptionally vivid and lifelike picture performance.
- Smart Functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- LED backlighting with Contrast Control Zones produce deep blacks and excellent picture quality
- FullView design provides a clean, contemporary edge-to-edge glass display that blends seamlessly into your viewing experience
- Auto Game Mode automatically enhances performance by offering the smoothest action, lowest latency and the best picture settings for gaming
- Inputs: 4 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!