Vidgo is a live TV streaming service that offers live TV channels, including ESPN and even the NFL Network. Now Vidgo has announced that for a limited time it has cut its English packages down to just $29.99. This means you can now enjoy live TV with news networks like FOX News, ESPN, Hallmark Channel, and more for less than $1 a day for a limited time.
“$29.99 is the lowest cost streaming package out there that includes all of the ESPN, Disney, ABC, and Fox channels, as well as other great channels from A&E, Discovery, Viacom, NFL Network, and Hallmark,” said Shane Cannon, Vidgo’s President. “Our $29.99 package contains 29 of the top 40 most watched channels, that is a tremendous entertainment value for only $1 per day!”
Vidgo’s latest app updates for iOS and Android include the ability to cast Vidgo service from a phone to a TV with either Apple’s Airplay or Chromecast. In addition, Vidgo customers can enjoy Vidgo on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android TV. Watch All Your Favorite Live Sports, News, and more.
With a Vidgo subscription, you’ll get:
- A diverse content and channel offering
- The ability to stream on three simultaneous devices at home or on the go
- Social TV platform powered by Kiswe Mobile
- Live local channels in select initial markets from ABC, Fox, and My Network TV (Vidgo says the will continue to roll out locals to more markets in the weeks to come.)
- National content providers – ESPN, Disney, Freeform, FX, National Geographic, Fox, Discovery, A&E, and ViacomCBS
- Sports – ESPN, Fox Sports, NFL Network, PAC-12 Network, Stadium, and beIN Sports
- News – Fox News, Fox Business, Cheddar, participating ABC and Fox local station news
- Comprehensive college sports coverage in its basic package, including 38 upcoming college football bowl games and thousands of college basketball games
- Access to full programming lineup at home or on the go
- Three simultaneous device streams, at home or on the go
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our live Q&A, weekly news recap, and more.
Follow us for more cord cutting news, tips, and reviews.
Plus, join our Tech Support Facebook Group for cord cutting support from our community.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get our weekly newsletter, the latest deals, and much more.