As we all know by now, The Office is leaving Netflix at the end of this month and will have a new home on Peacock.
Peacock has three subscription options: Premium Free (with ads), Peacock Premium for $4.99/month and Peacock Premium with no ads for $9.99/month. While the first two seasons of the fan favorite series will be available with the free tier, to watch the full series, you’ll need to pay for a subscription.
“HavingThe Office back in the NBC family opens up access to a lot of extra content that we originally shot, said Greg Daniels, creator of The Office. “The team at Peacock wanted to create the ultimate destination for fans, so I went back into the dailies with the original editors of the show and found some never-before-seen footage that was cut for time but is still fun to see.”
Fans of The Office will be happy to hear that along with the full series, Peacock is making some extra features available for subscribers.
- All 201 episodes of The Office, exclusively streaming on Peacock
- Superfan episodes with never before seen footage and deleted scenes in extended cuts of original episodes, starting with season 3 with more coming in March
- Spanish audio and Spanish closed captions
- Behind the scenes footage in addition to episodic content, including bloopers, featurettes, and interviews
- Curated collections of themed episodes
- Clip playlists to chronicle pranks, office romances, and words of wisdom from Michael Scott
- The Office Zen – a 24/7 channel of ambient noise devoted to the sights and sounds of the office to enjoy while working from home
- Dedicated Office channels on GIPHY and TikTok for fans to share the best of Dunder Mifflin
Check out a clip from of one of the superfan episodes, below.