Back in May Katz Networks relaunched the crime network Court TV as a free over the air TV network. First launched back in 1991 the network was relaunched as truTV in 2007. Now Court TV is once again back this time as a free over the air TV network. To make it even better you can now stream Court TV for free on Roku, Fire TV, and the Apple TV.
Today Court TV has announced the addition of 19 new markets for its free over the air TV network including major markets like New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
“The response to the new Court TV from distributors, as well as advertisers and consumers alike, has been overwhelmingly positive. We are in active conversations with many more cable and satellite providers and we fully expect Court TV’s availability to expand even further across all platforms in the months ahead,” commented Jonathan Katz, President and Chief Executive Officer, Katz Networks when the service first launched.
Here are the markets that Court TV has announced that they added today:
- New York – WPIX (Channel 11.3)
- Los Angeles – KTLA (Ch. 5.3)
- Chicago – WGN (Ch. 9.3)
- Philadelphia – WPHL (Ch. 17.3)
- Dallas – KDAF (Ch. 33.3)
- Houston – KIAH (Ch. 39.3)
- Seattle-Tacoma – KCPQ (Ch.13.2)
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale – WSFL (Ch. 39.4)
- Denver – KWGN (Ch. 2.2)
- Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto – KTXL (Ch. 40.3)
- Portland – KRCW (Ch. 32.3)
- Indianapolis – WXIN (Ch. 59.3)
- San Diego – KSWB (Ch. 69.3)
- Kansas City – WDAF (Ch. 4.3)
- Hartford-New Haven – WCCT (Ch.20.2)
- Norfolk-Portsmouth-Newport News – WTKR (Ch.3.2)
- Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek – WXMI (Ch. 17.3)
- New Orleans – WNOL (Ch. 38.2)
- Des Moines-Ames – WHO (Ch. 13.4)
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.