Been looking for a great Roku TV? Right now our vote for the best TV under $1,000 the 55″ TCL 6-Series Roku TV 4K HDR is on sale starting at just $579.99 down from $799.99. If you want something bigger you can get the 65″ version for $929.99 or the 75″ version for $1,899.99.
The best part is this TV comes with the point anywhere remote and voice search unlike some of the other cheaper version out there that only have a line of sight remote.
About the Roku TCL Roku TV 6-Series:
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.5″ x 28.1″ x 2.9″, TV with stand: 48.5″ x 30.9″ x10.7″
- Smart Functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500, 000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- LED backlighting with contrast control Zones produce Deep blacks and excellent picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical audio Out, Ethernet
- NOTE: The remote control for this model must be paired with the TV during initial set up in order for it to work correctly
- SHOP for exclusive merchandise.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!