The TiVo Stream 4K launched back in May with an introductory price of $49.99. Now TiVo announced it’s extending that price through July 30, while supplies last. The deal was recently extended without any announcement from the company. After the special launch price, the device will go up to its normal cost of $69.99.
Here’s what you’ll get with the device:
- Seamless integration with major streaming video services, allowing you to switch between multiple apps and easily find the content you want to watch.
- Access to the preferred live streaming TV partner, Sling TV with Sling content available in the universal search, and Voice Remote capabilities.
- TiVo+ for free streaming TV on TiVo’s own video network, offering thousands of movies and TV shows in all genres
- Dolby Atmos sound and Dolby Vision HDR capabilities: TiVo Stream 4K includes the highest quality audio and video up to and including Dolby Atmos sound and Dolby Vision HDR.
- Ease of setup and use for the small device, award-winning remote, and nothing but a broadband internet connection needed to get started.
The TiVo Stream 4K is now available at TiVo.com with an introductory price of $49.99 and a free 7-day trial of Sling TV for new subscribers.
Want to know more about the TiVo Stream 4K? Check out our full review of the device here, and watch our YouTube Video below.
Get full details and order your TiVo Stream 4K at www.tivo.com/streamNOW.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our live Q&A, weekly news recap, and more.
Follow us for more cord cutting news, tips, and reviews.
Plus, join our Tech Support Facebook Group for cord cutting support from our community.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get our weekly newsletter, the latest deals, and much more.
Tmera studied journalism at Utah State University where her career began as Senior News Writer for the campus publication. After a few stops along the way, her love of writing and media led her to Cord Cutters News where she reports on breaking headlines, device updates, programming highlights, and more. Before joining the CCN team, Tmera worked in broadcast news, freelance writing, and radio.