Today Twitter and Eleven Sports announced a deal to stream Ivy League football games for the rest of 2017. This deal will bring seven additional college football games to Twitter.
“ELEVEN SPORTS is thrilled to agree to this partnership with Twitter to enable sports fans to consume Ivy League football action in this accessible and engaging way,” said Anthony Bailey, managing director for ELEVEN SPORTS in the United States. “Our aim is to work with Twitter and other partners to deliver live action for fans however and wherever they want to consume it. We are the only platform providing live access to this football content, making ELEVEN the ultimate destination for the dedicated fan.”
Twitter already has a deal with Stadium to stream select games from Conference USA, Mountain West, West Coast Conference, Patriot League, and Southern Conference through its deal with Stadium.
Games to be live-streamed on @ElevenSportsUSA include (all times = ET):
- October 7, 1:30 pm: Harvard University vs Cornell University
- October 14, 1:30 pm: University of Pennsylvania vs Columbia University
- October 21, 12:30 pm: Columbia University vs Dartmouth College
- October 28, 12:30 pm: University of Pennsylvania vs Brown University
- November 4, 1 pm: Harvard University vs Columbia University
- November 11, 1 pm: Yale University vs Princeton University
- November 18, 1:30 pm: Cornell University vs University of Pennsylvania
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.