Vidgo announced today the addition of several new features including Playback, Timeshift, TV Everywhere, Web Player and Casting to improve customer viewing experiences across all streaming devices and mobile.
Here’s what you’ll get with each of these new features.
- Timeshift enables customers to rewind, pause, or skip back to the beginning of live sporting events or tv shows if they join late or get interrupted.
- With Playback, Vidgo customers can watch shows from the past 24 hours without the need of a DVR.
- TV Everywhere enables Vidgo Subscribers to access hundreds of hours of additional content, movies, and recorded shows from ESPN, Disney, ABC, Fox, Fox News, NFL Network, Discovery, A&E, Viacom, beIN Sports, and Hallmark apps.
- A new Web Player enables customers to stream live content on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari web browsers.
- Vidgo users can also Cast content from their phones through the Vidgo app using Airplay or Chromecast.
“Vidgo has created an affordable skinny bundle of the best content and features compared to packages currently in the marketplace. Our customers value television worth watching at an affordable price below $50”, said Scott Aiken, CMO. “We are proud to deliver comprehensive packages which include the best live sports, local channels and news, at a price that doesn’t break the bank.”
In addition to the new features, Vidgo announced that it has doubled the number of local broadcast channels on Vidgo from ABC and Fox. ABC and Fox are now available in over 100 markets.
Looking for a streaming service for watching NFL games this season? Vidgo includes ESPN channels, Fox, and NFL Network in its Core package, currently on sale for $40/month for the first 90 days. Upgrading to the Plus package for NFL Redzone, Pac 12, and more.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!