This week Walmart started to sell a new Android TV app called Jetstream. This new box includes a voice search remote, Bluetooth 4.0, and 4K HDR 60 FPS. The Jetstream costs $69 at Walmart and on Walmart’s website. (Update: The Jetstream is now listed as out of stock on Walmart’s website.)
About The Jetstream:
- Android TV streaming box transforms your TV into a smart TV
- Access over 450,000 movies and TV shows across 4,500+ channels and streaming apps (may require subscription)
- 4k Ultra HD resolution for crisp, clear viewing
- Voice search remote with Bluetooth 4.0 technology so you can easily find your favorite shows
- 8GB storage to record movies, sporting events, or your favorite programs
- Includes 2 USB ports and MicroSD card slot to play recorded media
- Google Assistant finds your favorite shows, answers questions, and can even control your home
- 60 frame per second video speed
- Browse, install, and play more apps, games, movies, and shows
- Includes Jetstream TV box, voice search remote, power adapter, and HDMI cable
Easily access over 450,000 movies and TV shows across 4,500+ paid and free channels, including streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and PBS Kids, with the Jetstream 4K Ultra HD Android TV Box with Voice Search Remote. The streaming box supports 60 FPS video at 4K resolution while the included remote has built-in Bluetooth voice search technology so that you can use your voice to browse, install, and play more apps, games, movies, and shows. The box includes 8GB storage, 4.0, 2 USB ports, and a MicroSD card slot to play your own media. The Jetstream 4K Ultra HD Android TV Box with Voice Search Remote even gives you your own personal assistant; powered by Google, the Google Assistant quickly finds your favorite shows, answers questions, and can even control your home with the touch of a button.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our live Q&A, weekly news recap, and more.
Follow us for more cord cutting news, tips, and reviews.
Plus, join our Tech Support Facebook Group for cord cutting support from our community.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get our weekly newsletter, the latest deals, and much more.