Vidgo is celebrating the holiday season with a promotional deal for new and returning customers. The end of the year deal gives you two months of the live TV streaming service for just $10/month. Vidgo’s regular price is $55/month, giving you a savings of $90 over two months.
“It’s been a challenging year for everyone. During this holiday season, Vidgo wanted to give back and welcome new promotional customers with the exciting gift of live streaming. Whether they choose the English or Spanish package, it will be the “must have” gift under the tree and across the country this year. At $10 for our 85+ channels, it’s an easy, no regrets decision.” said Scott Aiken, CMO. “Now more than ever viewers demand non-traditional ways to watch their favorite television shows, channels and movies at a wallet-friendly price. We are proud to offer the best value for a streaming solution nationwide during this $10 limited-time promotion.”
Here’s what you’ll get with a Vidgo subscription:
- The most comprehensive sports package for the lowest price
- The ability to stream on three simultaneous devices at home or on the go
- Social TV platform powered by Kiswe Mobile
- Live local channels in select initial markets from ABC, Fox, and My Network TV
- National content providers – ESPN, Disney, Freeform, FX, National Geographic, Fox, Discovery, A&E, and ViacomCBS
- Sports – ESPN, Fox Sports, NFL Network, PAC-12 Network, Big Ten Network, and beIN Sports
- News – Fox News, Fox Business, Cheddar, participating ABC and Fox local station news
Vidgo is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS, Android, and desktop.