About the Amazon Fire TV Recast:
- Fire TV Recast is a DVR that lets you watch and record over-the-air TV at home or on-the-go with a Fire TV, Echo Show, or compatible mobile device—with no monthly fees.
- Watch and record live sports, local news, late night shows, and other can’t miss TV from channels available through an HD antenna (sold separately) like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, and The CW.
- With 2 tuners, you can record up to 2 shows at once. Plus, store up to 75 hours of HD programming.
- With a compatible Alexa-enabled device, you can use your voice to search for shows, manage and schedule recordings, and help with other requests. Say things like “Alexa, open Channel Guide” or “Alexa, record ‘Riverdale.’”
- Fire TV Recast delivers the most reliable video streams over Wi-Fi of any over-the-air DVR.
A special thank you to Antenna Direct for offering the ClearStream 2MAX for the giveaway.
Here is our review of the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K:
How to enter the giveaway:
Log in via email or Facebook to the entry widget below and do at least one of the following things to enter. The more you do, the more chances you get!
- Visit Cord Cutters News Facebook page
- Visit Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group
- Follow @CordCuttersNews on Twitter
- Follow @AntennaDirect on Twitter
- Visit Antenna Direct on Facebook
- Tweet a message about the giveaway on Twitter
- Sign up for the Cord Cutters News newsletter
- Or leave a comment on the giveaway through the giveaway block bellow
To enter the giveaway please make sure to use the Rafflecopter giveaway block at the bottom of this post.
The contest ends at 11:59 pm Eastern on November 26th, 2018 so make sure to enter soon and enter often! (Open to residents of the United States.)