WUW stream is making it possible for business owners to cut the cord while offering their customers entertainment in shops, restaurants, waiting rooms, and more.
WUW stream solves a problem that many business owners run into with other streaming services. Other services don’t offer an option for business, as they only have rights for in-home viewing. The issue for these streaming services is that rights to stream content in public places come with an extra fee. (Read more about these regulations HERE.)
With a subscription to WUW stream, business owners will get:
- Content without a contract
- A commercial free experience
- An easy to set up and easy to use account
- Fantastic content from partners including Tru TV+1, Cartoon Network, Discovery, and CNN
- Content to stream in public without additional licenses required
WUW stream currently has four categories to choose from, each with tailored channels to meet your preferences. Those categories include:
- WUW Action Sports Subscription
- WUW TV and Kids Movie Subscription (only available outside of North America)
- WUW Relaxation Subscription
- WUW National Portraits Subscription
WUW stream has a 30 day free trial, followed by a $39 per month subscription. The service is compatible with Amazon Fire TVs and Amazon Fire Sticks.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!