Today YouTube TV started to add more Quincy owned CW affiliates. In total Quincyowns 14 CW affiliates including CW affiliates in Binghamton, NY; Fort Wayne, IN; and more. Look for more to be added in the days and weeks to come.
Have you noticed any other new locals going live today? Leave a comment and let us know what you found.
This all comes a few weeks after YouTube TV we went nationwide. “Nearly two years ago, we launched YouTube TV, a new and reimagined way to enjoy cable-free live TV on your terms. Since then, we’ve been working to make sure that people in the top 100 markets in the United States can watch their favorite sports, news, and shows—without the hassles that come with traditional cable TV. Today, we’re thrilled to announce that we’re bringing this experience to the rest of the country. YouTube TV is going nationwide!” Google said in a statement on their site.
Here is what comes with YouTube TV:
- Over 70 networks, such as ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC. Plus, popular cable networks like TNT, TBS, CNN, ESPN, FX and on-demand programming.
- A cloud DVR with no storage space limits. This enables subscribers to record live TV and never run out of storage space. Also, you can record shows simultaneously without using data or space on your device.
- The ability to watch YouTube TV on any screen – mobile devices, tablets, computers and TVs.
- Six accounts per household. Every YouTube TV membership comes with six accounts, each with its own unique recommendations and a personal DVR with no storage space limits.
- Half the cost of cable with zero commitments. A YouTube TV membership is only $50 a month and there are no commitments – you can cancel anytime.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!