Recently YouTube TV added the ability to use voice commands inside the mobile apps. Now you can use your voice to change channels, fast forward, and more.
Here is how you can set it up:
- Select the microphone icon anywhere you see it in the YouTube TV app.
- Enable microphone access if you haven’t already.
- Speak any of the commands below into your device’s microphone.
- Your command will be transcribed.
Here are some of the voice commands you can now use:
- “Fast forward”
- “Rewind <X> seconds”
- “Fast forward <X> seconds”
- “Seek to <time (e.g., 3:42)>”
- “Next <video>”
- “Previous <video>”
- “Cast this”
- “Turn up the volume by <X> percent (e.g., 20%)”
- “Turn down the volume by <X> percent (e.g., 20%)”
- “Play <network>”
- “Tune into <network>”
- “Watch <network>”
- “Go to the <network> page”
TV show page
- “Go to <TV show> page”
- “Go to the <movie> page”
Sports team/league/event page
- “Go to the <sports team> page”
- “Go to the <sports league> page”
Source: Android Police
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.